Confirmed to be compatible:
Threaded Barrel Model
|Glock 19 Gen4 / Gen5 OEM||6390RDS|
|Grey Ghost Sig P320||6360RDS|
|True Precision Threaded Barrel||6360RDS
|Glock 19 or 45 OEM||6354DO|
This barrel stop also lets you use a long slide gun (i.e. Glock 34) in a holster designed for a regular slide gun (i.e. Glock 17). Below is a table of some examples:
Holster Designed For
Will Fit With This Barrel Stop
|Glock 17 / 22
||Glock 34 / 35
|S&W M&P 4.25"
||S&W M&P 5"
If your setup is not in the tables above follow these steps to check compatibility:
1) Make sure your holster has the following pin configuration on the side of the holster that faces your body. If it doesn't, this barrel stop is not compatible.
2) Measure the difference in length between the stock barrel and the threaded barrel as shown in the following pictures:
3) Measure the height of the stock barrel stop that comes with your holster and subtract 12mm and if the value is less than the difference in barrel lengths measured in step 2 above, then it'll fit.
Example: Using a Glock 19 Gen5 as an example, the difference in barrel length between the stock barrel and threaded barrel is 14.7mm. The height of the stock barrel stop in a Glock 19 6390RDS holster is 27.8mm. Subtracting 12mm from 27.8mm gives you 15.8mm. Therefore, since 14.7mm is less than 15.8mm, the Glock 19 Gen5 threaded barrel will work with the Hugo Industries barrel stop.
If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to contact us.
Safariland holsters are amazing. However, some of them don't work with threaded barrels. This barrel stop fixes this problem.
With this barrel stop, you'll be able to use your ALS / SLS Safariland holster with a suppressor ready threaded barrel and not have to sacrifice the retention, locking, or stability of your firearm.
- Easy, drop-in replacement for the barrel stop
- Uses the same hardware as the Safariland barrel stop
- Made of ASA to ensure it can withstand high barrel temperatures
- Available for both right handed and left handed holsters
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
The Safariland holster shown in the pictures is a 6390RDS model.
Here's a video we made to show you how to install it and how it functions: