Some plate carriers have their placard or Swift Clip attachment points a bit too high for our liking. The Crye SPC is a good example of such a plate carrier. These extenders allow you to lower your placard on your plate carrier without needing to spend tons of money or permanently modify your PC.
- Drops your plate carrier placard attachment point by ~0.75 in. (19mm), ~1.0" (25mm), or ~1.25" (32mm) depending on which version you choose. If you need a different sized drop for your plate carrier, just send us a message via our contact form.
- Will work with any 1" (25mm) webbing loop attachment point.
- Uses Berry Compliant Milspec 1in (25mm) Nylon Webbing. This is the same webbing used on plate carriers, mag pouches, bags, and belts so it's not only durable but also guaranteed to color match (we're looking at you Ranger Green).
- Hardware used is made of Acetal. This is the same plastic used on plate carrier buckles and other plastic hardware.
- Webbing is laser cut for precision and the ends are heat fused and then sewn as an extra measure to prevent fraying.
- Completely made in the USA
A quantity of 1 means you get a pair of these extenders to fit on one plate carrier.