Whether you're transporting your optic in a range bag and want to protect it from dents and scratches or you're cleaning your gun and want to protect the optic from the harsh chemicals, this dust cover has you... covered.
The Holosun HM3X Magnifier came with a dust cover so why not the 510C?!
Necessity is the mother of invention and so this dust cover was born.
In order to meet the high demands of firearms enthusiasts, it needed to meet the following criteria:
- Stiff enough to protect the optic from blunt impact.
- Flexible enough to make it easy to put on.
- Soft enough to not mar the finish of the optic.
- Able to withstand the elements. This cover can withstand temperatures as high as 88C (190F).
- High chemical resistance. This cover will not deform, discolor, nor degrade when exposed to the harsh chemicals found in common firearm cleaning solutions.
Easy to take off while securely attaching to the optic so as to not come off inadvertently. This was accomplished by incorporating a front lip that locks on to the optic and requires that the cover be rotated off instead of just pulled off.
- Will not impede with any magnifiers that may be attached behind the optic such as the HM3X. This dust cover does not have any protruding parts the will collide with a magnifier or iron sight. It has small tabs on the sides that you can use to lift the back and rotate the dust cover forward and off away from the HM3X or any other device that may be directly behind it.
Here is a video showing how the dust cover is put on and taken off:
MADE IN THE USA - Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States of America
NOTE: this listing is only for the cover only. It does not include the optic.