Compatible with both V2 and X2 versions of the HS407C, HS507C, and HE507C.
NOTE: this listing is for the cover only. It does not include the optic. If you're interested in buying the optic, you can find it here: Holosun HS507C X2 Red Dot Optic.
Whether you're transporting your optic in a range bag and want to protect it from dents and scratches or you're cleaning your gun and want to protect the optic from the harsh chemicals, this dust cover has you... covered.
We put our sunglasses in protective cases when not in use. Scopes have flip up covers to protect their lenses. So why shouldn't your Holosun HS407C and HS507C or HE507C also have a cover that can protect it's glass and light emitter from foreign objects when in storage, in the range bag, or during gun maintenance?
We wanted to protect our expensive red dot optics and so we designed this cover to do just that.
In order to meet the high demands that firearms enthusiasts are used to, it needed to meet the following criteria:
- Compatible with: HS407C, HS507C, and HE507C V2 and X2 versions.
- Stiff enough to protect the optic from blunt impact.
- Flexible enough to make it easy to put on.
- Soft enough to not mar the finish of the optic.
- Able to withstand the elements. This cover can withstand temperatures as high as 88C (190F).
- High chemical resistance. This cover will not deform, discolor, nor degrade when exposed to the harsh chemicals found in common firearm cleaning solutions.
- Securely Attaches. This cover locks in place with an audible (and satisfying) click. To remove the cover just grab the side tabs and lift up.
- Will fit on slides that have a rear sight installed close to the optic. The rear of this cover is narrow enough to fit between even the closest rear sight to optic installations.
Here is a video showcasing the features of the cover and how to install and remove it:
MADE IN THE USA - Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States of America