Due to overwhelming demand and because each sling is handmade to order, fulfillment time is now 2-4 weeks (depending on color combo). Thank you all for your support and we will try our best to bring this lead time down.
The TOIM (This One Is Mine) Sling is a sling that you can customize to make it yours.
The name comes from the first line of the Rifleman's Creed:
"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine."
Whether you need a Christmas gift for a shooting buddy, have a gun club or company you want to promote, or just want something to call your own, the ability to fully customize the TOIM sling makes it possible.
If you choose the custom text option, please include the text you'd like to have laser engraved in the customer notes on checkout. Use quotation marks at the beginning and end of your custom text to avoid ambiguity.
Maximum of 10 characters (including spaces and punctuation).
All characters will be engraved in CAPS.
|What you want engraved||What to type in Customer Notes|
|MY GUN||"MY GUN"|
- Single quick adjust pull tab. Easy to tighten when rifle is slung and easy to loosen when ready for action.
- Quick adjust tab can be left blank or customized with your text. The text is laser engraved on the tab which means no ink that can wear off over time or decal that will come off under the stress of the elements.
- Elastic keeper keeps the sling tight and allows for tucking the excess when storing the rifle in a battle ready condition. Simply pull on the sling and it comes out of the elastic keeper ready to be slung and put into action.
- All plastic hardware to ensure your firearm doesn't get scratched or marred.
- The TOIM sling uses Berry Compliant Milspec 1in (25mm) Nylon Webbing. This is the same webbing used on plate carriers, mag pouches, bags, and belts so it's not only durable but also guaranteed to color match (we're looking at you Ranger Green).
- The hardware used is from ITW, the leading US made supplier of plastic buckles, loops, and triglides.
- Webbing ends are heat fused and then sewn as an extra measure to prevent fraying.
- All folds and ends are directed inwards towards the sling and not outwards towards the user. This is done to prevent snags and increase comfort since all outward faces of the sling will be continuous and smooth.
- Completely made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
We know there are many slings on the market, but this one is yours!
Sling does not come with attachment hardware for your rifle such as quick swivel mounts or hooks. You can use the open ends and triglides to attach whatever mounting mechanism you'd prefer or use the open ends themselves as the attachment method.